- Since the start of 2016, Yanlord has managed to move and maintain above its long term moving average line
- After a prolonged consolidation period that lasted several months, the stock made a tight consolidation in August above $1.24 before breakout above its year high of $1.32 earlier this month
- So far it has successfully consolidated above this resistance turned support level.
- A breakout today above $1.38 signals further upside and hopefully the stock can follow through next week on increased volume as confirmation
- Potential entry above $1.38 with an initial target price of $1.51 and a stop level at $1.33 (2 day low)