- Stock reached a high of $0.139 in Oct 2016 before retracing to form a double bottom pattern
- Since then, in recent weeks, we have seen increased activity again, pushing the stock price to a high of $0.138
- A breakout above the previous high on above average volume (>60m) should indicate a strong possibility of a resumption of uptrend
- Entry @ $0.14 with Stop @ $0.128
- Sunpower has seen a strong rise in the stock price since its breakout on 17 Jan this year.
- Looks to be forming a tight consolidation pattern at current prices.
- A further breakout above its most recent high of $0.775 should indicate continuation of uptrend.
- Entry @ $0.78 with Stop @ $0.72