- Since stock hit a year high of $6.31 in Dec last year, it has retraced to find support just below the $5.8 range.
- Following that in the past 2 weeks, prices have risen steadily before consolidating again, this time finding support just above $6.
- A breakout above the high of $6.31 should signal the start of a mid term uptrend, provided the support level of $6 holds.
- Entry @ $6.32 with Stop @ $5.99
- From the start of 2017, stock prices have risen steadily, most recently finding support just above $3.
- We saw a breakout above its 2016 high of $3.17 today with decent volume backing the move
- Chart pattern indicates a good probability of an uptrend starting
- Entry @ $3.2 with Stop @ $2.99