- Having been trading horizontally for about one and a half years, ISDN has seen some volume pickup and has reached its 2 year high of $0.275 yesterday.
- A tight consolidation pattern to be seen before a big volume breakout above $0.275 should see a start of a mid term uptrend.
- Entry @ $0.28 with Stop @ $0.25
- Stock has been on a steady uptrend since the start of 2016
- Recently broke out of a flat base and consolidating nicely with low volume
- Entry on a new high breakout @ $1.43 with Stop @ $1.37
- Need to be more mindful of market depth as stock is not that liquid (For small volume trades only)
- Saw a pickup in volume at the end of 2016 which is always a good sign of trading interest
- After recent correction with low volume, a strong up volume day should indicate a resumption of uptrend (>8m)
- Entry @ $0.645 with Stop @ $0.585